Courtesy of Diane Marks, Sister’s Italian Foods
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4 full servings
8 Cups, Baby Spinach
8 Slices, Chopped Prosciutto
½ Cup, Olive Oil
¼ Cup, Pine Nuts
4-6 Pieces, Minced Garlic
½ Cup, Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Slowly heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium to high heat.
2. Add the chopped prosciutto to the skillet, and then add the pine nuts and finally the minced garlic. Once the oil heats, these three items will cook very quickly, especially the garlic (You only need to brown the items).
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 30minutes.
4. Toss with spinach and grated parmesan cheese.
5. Plate immediately, serve and ENJOY!
Copyright 2013, Saint John City Market