Courtesy of North Market Seafood
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 to 3 full servings
2 Salmon fillets
2 Teaspoons Pesto
1. Place two salmon fillets on top of the oil. If you have more than two salmon fillets, use two fillets per foil packet.
2. Spread 2 tsp. of pesto on each piece of salmon, covering the entire top of the salmon fillets.
3. Top the pesto and salmon with tomato slices.
4. Wrap the salmon tightly in the foil and bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees F.
5. Remove the salmon.
6. Plate immediately, serve and ENJOY!
Copyright 2013, Saint John City Market