Courtesy of North Market Seafood
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
4 Atlantic Salmon Steaks, Fresh
1 Stick (1/2 Cup), Soft butter
1/2 Cup, Drained bottled horseradish
2 tbsp., Finely chopped fresh dill
1 tbsp., Finely chopped shallot
1 tsp., Salt
3/4 tsp., Black pepper
1 - 2 tbsp., Oil
1. Stir together butter, horseradish, dill, shallot, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a bowl.
2. Transfer butter to a sheet of parchment or wax paper and roll into a 1-inch-thick cylinder. Close the ends of the paper, and then chill until firm, about 25 minutes.
3. Brush salmon steaks on both sides with oil, and then sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
4. Oil grill rack, then grill salmon steaks for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked to taste.
5. Topped each salmon steak with a slice of horseradish butter.
6. Serve and ENJOY!